Friday 23 August 2024

Feel me, heel me, chase me, chase me, move me, soothe me, tease me, leave me

It's the end of the week, and we know what that means - party time!

These are the disco balls in the simply fabulosa bar The Queen's Head - the venue where these creaky old bones found a new lease of life, as I, Baby Steve, Alex and Madam Arcati danced the night away!

.... and so it's only right that this song should be our "call to arms" to launch my final [admittedly a long one - it's a Bank Holiday on Monday] weekend of holiday - and Thank Disco It's Friday!!!

Such a fab choon!

Have a great weekend, dear reader!

8 comments:

  1. Oddly... I can’t relate to Joey Negro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The artist formerly known as Joey Negro was behind loads of great dance numbers - including Must Be the Music, Jakatta American Dream, and even Take That's Relight My Fire! He's been the backbone of the "Ibiza sound" for decades. I love him. Jx

      Delete
  2. My dear, that certainly IS a fabulous choon. As for those dirty bitches gyrating in the video, I think some Safety Gays would have been a better choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a brilliant long weekend! Finally stopped raining here.
    Yep, the gyrating females are unimaginative, etc.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pissing down here - and we're supposed to be having a "gathering of the clans" picnic in Regent's Park tomorrow! The video leaves a lot to be desired, but the music's fab. Jx

      Delete
  4. Oh Those wonderful Balls.
    Love the track and I agree; more Safety Gays and no gyrating bitches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big, beautiful balls. Such a trait of the Dutch. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]