Friday 9 August 2024

Ain't nothin' left in this whole world I care about

"All the ills of mankind, all the tragic misfortunes that fill the history books, all the political blunders, all the failures of the great leaders have arisen merely from a lack of skill at dancing." - Moliere

Woo-hoo! Just one more day of slog to go, and I will be off on annual leave for the next seventeen days (including the Late Summer Bank Holiday)!!

We're off to Sadler's Wells Theatre tonight to see a new production of A Chorus Line, which is very exciting - but meanwhile...

...get your best "Egyptian priest"/blue tinfoil number out of the wardrobe, just like Odyssey - and Thank Disco It's Friday!

Have a fantabulosa weekend, dear reader!

20 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lovely time and shake your body down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knew every step right off the bat
      Said, "I can do that
      I can do that!"


      Jx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Debutante or chorus girl or wife
      Tits and ass
      Yes, tits and ass
      Have changed my life!


      Jx

      Delete
  3. Blessed......we finally made it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 17 days!!! Bet that goes quick!!! Sorry - have a wonderful time tonight, and thank you for the tune.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time off work always flies by - but we've got loads to keep us occupied during the next couple of weeks, not least our annual pilgrimage to Amsterdam! Jx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Oh, apart from the five days over in Mokum, I'll be around, dear! How about you? Jx

      Delete
  6. It's done! Friday's done!! It's the Weekend! Have a fab time tonight, Jon.

    My weekend's going to be spent on the spaceship that those strippers arrived on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! "Space Strippers A Go-Go".

      There are worse types of "alien invasion"... Jx

      Delete
  7. Many Happy Returns young man! Have a lovely day and here's to a fantastic year ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sending you a socially distanced birthday cwtch x cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Des strip-teaseuses de l’espace, très beaux et si désirable. :)
    Quelle façon de commencer vos vacances.
    -Beau Mec

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like a set of semi-naked men to ease me gently into a fortnight off! Jx

      Delete
  10. And the video still make shake my body down
    Have a fab long holiday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may shake your body down, but can you get it back up again?

      Two weeks off may seem excessive for a weekend in the 'Dam, but I don't give a fuck! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]