Sunday 22 September 2024

But it's over now


A view up my back passage (before the rains came again today) [click to embiggen]

I'm having a bit of slow day today, having only arisen at 2,30pm! [I blame the equinox - now the nights are longer than the days, it's all downhill from here...] I didn't miss much, as it has been pissing down all day - after a joyful week of balmy weather it was inevitable, I guess, this being Britain...

Here's another rather faboo slice of "Sunday Music" for your delectation to take our minds off it, dear reader, courtesy of our "house band" (again) - with some rather fantabulosa vocals from their latest guest singer:

Stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]