Friday 20 December 2019

Are my silent thoughts coming through?



My last full week in the office in 2019 is dragging itself verrrry slowly to a close, and tonight we're off to Our Sal's sparkling birthday party tonight...

...there's plenty of fun to look forward to, so let's back-comb our hairdos to buggery, grab that shiny jumpsuit out from the back of the wardrobe, and practice our best mad-eyed stare and jerky "dance" moves - just like the lead singer of Shakatak!

This is priceless. Thank Disco It's Friday!


Have a good weekend, peeps - the Festering Season's almost over...

2 comments:

  1. This is very sad; I have no hair to back-comb. Oh yeah, the video, too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]