Thursday 5 December 2019

When nothing is new, and there's nothing doin'



The possibility - a challenge laid down by Jason Donovan - that Kylie, Guy Pearce and Jase should all make a return to the show that spawned their careers, Neighbours, to mark its 35th birthday as Australia's most successful soap is suffice to bring some warmth and cheer to us queens, in this chilly and dark season...

...and, fortuitously, Our Princess has released a most faboo "greatest hits mix" to add to the joy!


Ah, that's better...

2 comments:

  1. Now even I would watch that episode but I think it will never happen.
    never mind her "greatest hits mix" is jolly enough to keep me happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've added it to the mix for the NYE party already... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]