Monday 23 December 2019

Three former husbands, two giant breasts and a flashy modelling agency


Hypnotic...

It's that "pointless bit" in work just before the office closes for Xmas and New Year. There's hardly anyone in, and most people who do turn up will be just coasting; eating chocolate biscuits and pretending to have some "important photocopying to do".

It is, however, a Tacky Music Monday - and who better to inject some silliness into the situation than arch-supermodel Janice Dickinson..?


Ho ho ho.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be here watching the dancing baskets!!! FULL baskets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be unkind to say I find Janice Dickinson loathsome? Anyway, I love the elf, reindeer, and Santa in the gif.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She always has such nice things to say about you...

      I agree about the lovely bobbing Santa! Sod it - all of 'em. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]