Monday 8 August 2022

Your knees start wiggling all over the place

Back to the madness of work again, more's the pity. However, I am counting down the days...

...for this weekend - which will be the start of a much-needed two-week break - as a gift for my birthday [which is this Wednesday; and for the first time ever I'm in work] from Baby Steve and Houseboy Alex, Madam Arcati and I will be going to see the legendary Sir Tom Jones live in concert in the grounds of the very swanky Audley End House!!

On this Tacky Music Monday, here is a most bizarre number from his prime-time telly show in the 1960s/70s that, to be honest, I hope isn't among the routines he performs for us next Sunday:

Just five more days in the office...

Have a good week, dear reader.

8 comments:

  1. I remember watching Tom Jones do the funky chicken. I had the hots for him at the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all did, dear - especially his incredible performing trousers! Jx

      Delete
  2. Yes...tis hard getting used to Monday's again after not working them for two years. And I still hate them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom Jones wiggling his stuff helps. Jx

      Delete
  3. Poor Tom Jones! Oh, the horror... the horror. It makes Monday seem like a drop in the bucket. Thanks for putting things in perspective. That video... demonstrates that things could always be worse. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly earned his knighthood! Jx

      Delete
  4. You are seeing Tom Jones tonight?!!! Have a wonderful time!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're seeing him on Sunday, Ms Scarlet - can't wait! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]