Monday 9 January 2023

Fury!


I'm with the Baboon

After a weekend of bleakness, storm-force winds, pissing rain and hailstorms, our return to the grind would appear to be greeted by a pleasant and dry day. Fuckit.

In an attempt to raise the spirits - and in the knowledge that it's less than four weeks till we're in Spain again [we have our boarding passes to prove it!] - on this Tacky Music Monday, let's have something that if not Spanish, is at least Hispanic...

Miss Charisse! Mr Montalban! Miss Miller! All that, and Mr Sinatra in William Shatner's wig! Perfect.

Have a good week, dear reader.

9 comments:

  1. Ah, Ricardo Montalban... If I were 40 years older.

    William Shatner's wig: Who wore it better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Mr Montalban looked like the Wicked Witch of the West until he took off his hat! But I suppose Mondays will do that to you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather he'd whipped off his trousers! Jx

      Delete
  3. What is this dry day of which you speak??
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's back to "The Great Wet" today, if it's of any consolation, Ms Scarlet. Jx

      Delete
  4. A lovely bit of Hollywood nonsense . Ann Miller couldn't be less Hispanic if she tried.
    Who is the actress in the purple mantilla? she looks fabulously out of place but I just can't recall her name.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]