Friday 5 January 2024

It's the place to do your own thing, hey, hey

Oh, thank goodness. It may have only been a short week thanks to the Festering Season, but it has dragged...

Now we have a much-deserved weekend to look forward to - and tomorrow we're off to the panto (oh, yes, we are!) - and what better way to begin the celebrations than this? Let's get our best canary-yellow feathery tasselly number from the back of the wardrobe, and practice our moves (like the safety gays shimmying along) with the delightful Ritchie Family!

Have a good one, dear reader!

6 comments:

  1. Oh bless the hearts of the flamboyant flaming boys in the background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I bet those queens dined out on the anecdote "I danced with The Ritchie Family, ya know?!" for years! Jx

      Delete
  2. Where are The Temptations when you need them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab ! I loved it then and love it now.
    The boys actually look like they are enjoying themselves.
    I always wanted to be a 'Pip' by the way,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Note to self: dig out some old Gladys Knight videos so we can practice twirling like a "Pip" in the living-room. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]