Monday 29 January 2024

Le ore più non contano


Back to the office again... Sigh.

After a rather pleasant weekend of sunshine, blue skies, mild temperatures, a mosey round the garden centre and some therapeutic pottering in the garden, it's time for that "back-to-reality" moment. A working week still beckons.

Hey ho. Just a few weeks to go, and we're off to Benalmadena again!

Courtesy of the ever-wonderful Clare Teal on her Jazz FM radio show, we have something suitably bright-and-breezy on this Tacky Music Monday to wake us up - from the simply faboo Caterina Valente (who celebrated her 93rd birthday on 14th January!):

Have a good one, dear reader.

8 comments:

  1. I loved to watch and listen to Caterina Valente. This number makes me want to do a marathon of her videos and music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is rather fabulous, isn't she? I was pleasantly surprised to find out she's still alive... Jx

      Delete
  2. We are having a spell of unusual spring-like weather, which is fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She's still alive! Still bongo-chachacha?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At 93, I would imagine she might have dropped a "cha" or two. Jx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It brings a smile to my face every time I hear it! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]