Monday 22 April 2019

Some day I'll be in Diva bliss!



It's a Bank Holiday here, and the weather is still beautiful - the hottest Easter Monday on record, apparently! - which is utterly amazing for the UK. I have (needless to say) been out in it from morning till dusk; loads of grotty old plant pots have been washed ready for more flowers, and I've been moving pots and troughs around into their (possibly) permanent positions ready for summer.

Enough of all that - it is still a Tacky Music Monday, and this week's showbiz extravaganza comes courtesy of this remarkable opening routine for the 1998 Tony Awards; featuring Rosie O'Donnell, Patti LuPone [yesterday's birthday girl - she's 70 years old!], Jennifer Holliday and Betty Buckley:


Faboo!

Have a good week, my sweeties.

4 comments:

  1. I think I've overdone the Easter goodies, so I won't linger on the bunnies.
    Our weather cooled yesterday, bit cloudy, bit breezy, but still nice and welly free.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's greyed over menacingly here today, as well. Hey ho. We were rather spoiled by that unexpected sunshine... Jx

      Delete
  2. Well, that was very showbiz! With extra heapings of vaganza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always love a bit of extra vaganza (even if it does sound positively gynaecological). Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]