Monday 29 April 2019

Ticking time-bomb?



Aaaaaarrrgh!

Not only my first Monday back in the benighted office after ten days away, but it's been even worse with a head swimming with excessive consumption of alcohol, courtesy of the "gathering of the clans" yesterday - our little gang went en masse to see this year's West End Eurovision show at the Adelphi Theatre, and several libations were consumed. Inevitably. [Read about last year's mega-event here; I'll be doing a post about this year's soon, no doubt.]

Never mind, eh? Let's escape from it all this in a most extreme manner this Tacky Music Monday, in the estimable company of the supremely talented (ahem) toast of the Netherlands - Babe!


Feeling better already.

Have a good week, dear chums.

4 comments:

  1. I think those lyrics are open to interpretation! And interesting Scottish vibe!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think those lyrics were translated by Google from Dutch to Korean and then into some form of English. Jx

      Delete
  2. Love the dance moves.
    Very jolly but there is more than a whiff of Flick Colby if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now there's a marketing opportunity that was missed while she was alive - "Whiff" by Flick Colby; available at Superdrug... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]