Sunday 18 April 2021

Pool Party?

Madam Arcati and I have had another lovely sunny day pottering in the extensive gardens here at Dolores Delargo Towers...

...and the summery feel is only enhanced by listening to some gorgeous music courtesy of Soft Tempo Lounge - almost a whole hour of laid-back sunshiney choons, indeed!

Tracks:

00:00​ Francisca - Angel Pocho Gatti
03:12​ The Eighth Day - Phil Moore
06:24​ Dream Garden - Herbie Mann
11:03​ Flamboyan - Angel Pocho Gatti
14:36​ First Flight - Otto Keller band
16:52​ Send Her Away -Tony Osborne's Three Brass Buttons
19:07​ The Cool Blonde - Mark Duval & His Orchestra
21:27​ Malibu - Angel Pocho Gatti
25:20​ Midnight Blue - Phil Moore
28:02​ Chasing The Sun - Mark Duval & His Orchestra
30:49​ Sunset Strip - Garnett Scott & Lani Groves
32:35​ E' Soltanto Una Parola - Antonella Lualdi
36:24​ U.S. - Jayme Marques
39:55​ Sunshine Days - Alan Moorhouse
42:23​ Tropical Blend - Burnell Whibley
44:51​ Beach Bop - Frank Chacksfield
47:06​ Tiki Bum - Angel Pocho Gatti
49:58​ Hot Daddy - Joe Sherman
53:31 Easy Samba - Norman Dane
54:41 Rio Rhythm - Mark Winter

Ah, summer is just around the corner...

12 comments:

  1. After the pottering, I'm imagining you and The Madam sipping something cool and quite alcoholic as you dip your toes in the pool (of the paddling variety) while listening to this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us? Sipping something alcoholic? As if! Jx

      PS We'd never have anything as tacky as a paddling pool in our garden...

      Delete
    2. If only your trampoline neighbours were still there - I'm sure they'd have one you could borrow ;)

      Delete
    3. Oh, the lot-before-last indeed had one. I came home from work one evening to find the after-effects of a tidal wave of slurry covering a swathe of our (paved) garden, and an empty pool (too big even to be called "paddling") having been hastily emptied and half hidden away behind the fence. They claimed that the washing machine had leaked. I'd guess it was their Pugsley-lookey-likey man-beast-child doing a belly-flop into it, myself. Jx

      Delete
  2. Huh... you had a video of titled pool party and I assumed it was the ANIMAN classic. Sigh. Google it. I'll wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not familiar with that - a Google search only turns up some kind of Japanese cartoon. Jx

      Delete
  3. I wish my yard looked like that garden the kids are running through, but it can't be accomplished without hiring an army of men, which I just cannot afford. So it's just me and Mathilde and Oregano. Mathilde is a wild deer, her name means "worthy in battle", Oregano is the oldest living wild rabbit on the property. I think that's her secret. She's the only one that nibbles at the oregano. Perhaps the bobcat and the coyotes don't want a pre-seasoned rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Producing any kind of garden would be made all the more difficult with deer and rabbits all over it! At least our local vermin - sorry - wildlife content themselves with trying to dig holes around everything rather than eat the plants themselves... Jx

      Delete
  4. I will come back and listen to all of the tunes later....
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best to save it up for "cocktail hour"... Jx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I was thinking more "musical Mojitos", but each to their own. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]