Sunday 23 July 2023

Oh, the glamorous life

We've actually had a bit of a warm - if not consistently sunny - day today in the extensive gardens here at Dolores Delargo Towers, finally catching up on little jobs that have been hanging around for too long (potting-on some rather root-bound specimens, clearing out dead stalks and leaves from the day lily, and so on). Very pleasant, indeed.

Time, methinks for another sojourn to exotic places in the company of glamorous people, and some easy listening "Sunday Music" - courtesy of the eternal geniuses over at Soft Tempo Lounge, of course:


It's an oldie, but a goodie!

[Music: Se nao fosse o se by Mario Albanese]

8 comments:

  1. Where did you get that photo of me watering the garden?!? I thought I'd checked the undergrowth for interlopers?

    (I've had a day in the garden much like yours, Jon - very agreeable indeed!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hands off me hose! Jx

      PS It has been a lovely day - on a weekend, for a change...

      Delete
  2. Either you or Mr Devine overshot this morning and I got a soaking.
    Oh my gosh, Jon, I’ve just spied your MySpace blogs! I will continue reading them tomorrow! As you might imagine my eyes are a bit screen sore right now.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are merely the few stragglers that I neglected to move with the rest (one by one) to Blogger way back in 2010-11...

      Innocent times. Jx

      Delete
  3. Lovely day in the garden, lovely music, lovely young man and snippet of the Lovely Astrud Gilberto thrown in for good measure.
    Lovely !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All that and people in sunglasses in an open top sports car! Lovely. Jx

      Delete
  4. Heat and terral winds here today. You are so elegant when you handle your hose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I have a good nozzle in my hand, I'm prepared to let my gown get moist... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]