Monday 4 September 2023

Coconut milk, anyone?

Sigh.

Back to the grind again - and to add insult to injury, we are due even warmer weather all this week than any single day of my recent two-and-a-half-week holiday...

Never mind, eh? On this Tacky Music Monday, I feel I may have outdone myself (and that is saying something by Tacky Music Monday standards over the years!). How about the combination of a singer who resembles "Renato" of "Renee and Renato" fame reflected in a fairground mirror, with two men dancing in pith helmets and towels, and a grinning bimbo with a weird vertically-pointing braid/updo?!

I'm not making this mindfuck up, you know!

Once seen, this can never be unseen.

Have a good week, dear reader...

8 comments:

  1. What an absolutely bizarre video, although the dorky guys in the towels are nice to look at. I just looked up the translation of the song. Even more bizarre now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping it was some kind of piss-take, but it would appear not... Jx

      Delete
  2. Naturally I also had to look up the lyrics..... totally bonkers. I think it's the pith helmets that are the most confusing aspect!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything here is totally confusing... Jx

      Delete
  3. He reminds me of a fella I once saw using the sex sling at the Apolo sauna, Torremolinos, after half an hour he was fast asleep, snoring his head off, we laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg that was a fright. I the Bimbo had no knickers on !
    Then I realized that she was wearing his shirt as a frock and he was wearing her frock as a blouse. These wardrobe mix ups can happen.
    I think the boys were just taking the 'Pith'

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]