Friday 29 September 2023

It takes two to make it out of sight

Yay! A weekend beckons, and it has every chance of being a lovely warm one. TFFT. This week's been a drag [and not in a feather-boa-mascara-and-heels sort of way]! Speaking of which...

Ever wondered where Michelle Visage - RuPaul's "right-hand woman", unofficial "sixth member of Steps" and BBC Radio 2 DJ - started?

Here! [She's the blonde one.]

Thank Disco Madonna-wannabees It's Friday!

Fuck. How much more Eighties could that possibly be?

Have a great weekend, dear reader!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm not sure 'rithmatic wuz a qualificayshun for a girl band 😁 Jx

      Delete
  2. Blimey, yes - all the Madonna moves going on there - and the vocals are also Madonna-esque.
    Indeed, I've had a horrible week too.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a stage in the 80s when every girl (and queen) wanted to be Madonna! Michelle Visage managed it better than most. Jx

      Delete
  3. I'm having trouble remembering what I was doing in the 80s!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey, yes, that was VERY Eighties! I found myself wondering if wet-look hair gel is still a thing, and if it is, could I pull it off? Not that I could originally...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Michelle Visage, love this track (never heard it before), love the video.
    Never mind Madonna now we know where Todrick Hall got his washing up gloves from !
    Girl !
    What did that girl just say
    Girl !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! He's have fitted in with this lot perfectly... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]