Sunday 10 September 2023

How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad?

It's official. Yesterday was indeed the hottest day of the year so far at 32.7C/91F, and has set a new record for the greatest number of September days where temperatures have reached 30C in the UK. And there's more to come today!

I plan to bask in whatever sunshine I can get, like the lizard that I am...

Meanwhile, some "Sunday Music", courtesy of one of our fave "house bands":

Faboo!

[PS I have never heard this song before in my life! Here's the original.]

6 comments:

  1. Genius cover! And I love the original.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Postmodern Jukebox are just consistently great! [Even if I hadn't a clue what the song was until I Googled it...] Jx

      Delete
  2. That opening cartoon from the Triplets of Belleville is my favorite part of a beloved movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked it up - looks like a wonderful film! One I need to investigate... Jx

      Delete
  3. Fab U Lous
    although not knowing the song I misread the title on the video as -
    'One week in Birkenhead' now that would be interesting .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I doubt that a week in Birkenhead would be "interesting". Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]