Friday 4 June 2021

Hey now, hey now, hear what I say now

This may only have been a short working week, but by heavens - it has dragged!

I'm off to our friend John-John's place tomorrow [on what may well be another scorcher of a day, weather-wise] for a marathon telly session of Wandavision [although I am sure there'll be a lot of sitting-in-the-sunshine-with-a-fag-and-a-cider in between!], but meanwhile - here's a simply faboo kitschy camp number to ease our passage to the end of the week...

Thank Disco Venga It's Friday!

Have a fantabulosa weekend, dear reader...

8 comments:

  1. A fag and a cider - that sounds perfect! Have a good weekend!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed for the weather! It's raining here today... Jx

      Delete
  2. I saw Wandavision...I still have no idea what the hell it was. Ill just sit enjoy the Venga Boys...a oldie but goodie.I used to bump and jump to that on the dance floors. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have thought their other "classic" Boom boom boom boom (I want you in my room) would be more appropriate for you... Jx

      Delete
  3. I wish I could get into the simple spirit of your musical offering, but I am feeling rather dragged out this morning. It was a short week and not a very productive one. Today's a short day and the sun is to be out, so I plan on taking advantage of it. Enjoy your cider, dear. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must really be at a low ebb if even the Vengaboys can't raise a smile! Jx

      Delete
  4. The Vengaboys are a great start to any week-end and actually a great start to anything for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever happened to "fun music"? There seems to be so little of it around these days... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]