Monday 21 March 2022

Where do they go, the men who leave your flat, to buy some cigarettes, and never do come back?


click to embiggen

I saw this ad for a Sylvie Vartan Barbie doll, and thought "I must have that!"

Here on this Tacky Music Monday, dear reader, is a very good reason why it's been added to my list [after these, of course!]...

Have a good week.

[PS In case anyone's forgotten, the reason I'm not in my usual "Grumpy Monday" mood is beacuse I have a day off on annual leave today. YAY!!]

8 comments:

  1. That was needed to jump start my day dear....now on to Bloody Mary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I know about Sylvie! I read about her when I did a post about The Locomotion: https://wonderlandburlesque.blogspot.com/2021/07/who-did-it-better-locomotion.html - But I had no idea she was 8" Doll Famous! How exciting. Thanks for sharing that advert. I wish I had me one. A gin and tonic, darling, not the doll. Welcome to another week in hell. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's been everything, that mademoiselle! "Ye-ye" girl, Disco starlet, Barbie doll, showgirl - she's a marvel.

      Clink, clink, sweetie! My week in hell may be foreshortened, but I'm still not looking forward to what greets me tomorrow. Jx

      Delete
  3. I think they go to Florida. LOL

    I remember her name, but admit to knowing absolutely nothing (except that she is/was French), now I must go look her up!!

    Great having a Monday off because it means you're only at work for 4days, darlin! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bizarrely, she may have adopted France as her "mother country", but she's actually Bulgarian (with an Armenian-Bulgarian father and a Hungarian mother)... Jx

      Delete
  4. Was this good at one time? Anyway, I’d recommend trimming the pubes the next time she wears that outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]