Friday 11 March 2022

Sittin' here eatin' my heart out waitin'

The relief is palpable - another stressful week is almost over. The weather's taken a particularly Spring-like turn, with double-figure temperatures over the past few days, and - after the rain that is forecast this afternoon - a pleasant weekend (of pottering in the garden, hopefully) ahead...

Let's jolly ourselves up in anticipation of all that in a most appropriate way, shall we? Who better than the - ahem - fabulously talented Legs and Co, gyrating in feathers and sequins to a Donna Summer classic?

Thank Disco It's Friday!

Have a great weekend, dear reader!

12 comments:

  1. Adore me some Donna... thank you for this. I will be strutting my stuff all morning. Have a fabulous weekend, my dear. Everyone deserves great favor! Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some Donna Summer too, nothing wrong with starting a weekend with the likes of her. I hope to be like the group of gals in the gif...a weekend and another birthday out in Philadelphia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see you in a blonde beehive bopping away... Jx

      Delete
  3. Oh I’m all about the ‘potter’ this weekend! 😀🌳🪴🌻🌼🥀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not this afternoon, though - it's pissing down! Jx

      Delete
  4. Whenever I see them, I'm convinced Legs are dancing to a different song than what's on the soundtrack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most definitely right in your observation. Many of us were convinced that their choreographer Flick Colby was either deaf, or else just played the spoons, while directing those poor girls to "dance"... Jx

      Delete
  5. One should never use the words 'Flick Colby' and 'choreography' in the same sentence.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]