Sunday 13 October 2024

Bossa Nova Owls

This has turned out to be very lazy weekend indeed. The weather's been a bit too murky for me to raise much enthusiasm for pottering in the garden, and basically I've just been monging around the house, listening to the radio, and recharging my batteries.

Time, methinks, for some "Sunday Music" to suit the mood, courtesy once more of our house band here at Dolores Delargo Towers...

Love it!


[Apparently, the original song was at #1 in the UK Charts for three weeks in 2010. Never heard it before in my life!]

2 comments:

  1. No, I don't know the original either, but this version is, as you say, ideal for "monging around the house". I just wish there was more of the day left in which to mong - I've got so much more to give!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels like it's hardly got light all weekend. How I hate this time of year! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]