Friday 18 October 2024

Can't Leave You Alone


As Miss Blue and I agreed yesterday, Mitzi always looked like she was having fun!

After the unseasonable warmth this week has brought, I awoke this morning to find a proper autumnal mist shrouding the garden. I thought that might be a sign of things to come, but happily the forecast for the impending weekend shows no sign of the temperature sliding back to "normal" October levels. Hoorah!

As my regular reader knows, I always look forward to weekends (no matter how fleeting they seem) - and this Sunday, a little gang of us is off to the delights of the historic and only recently-restored Alexandra Palace [aka "Ally Pally", the original home of the BBC] Theatre for a rare outing of the musical revue Sondheim on Sondheim.

Meanwhile, there's a party to plan!

Since tomorrow marks the 80th birthday of the "founder of Disco" himself Mr George McCrae, it would be curmudgeonly of me not to mark the occasion with two of his greatest hits:

Those trousers! Those collars! Those dancers! Thank Disco It's Friday!

Have a great one, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]