Saturday 26 October 2024

Ooh, yeah, you're amazing!


It's Diwali - the Hindu Festival of Lights - next week! Celebrations in London start tomorrow in Trafalgar Square.

Another snippets post today, dear reader...

  • Appellation d'origine contrôlée news: The MP for Basildon and Billericay in Essex has begun a campaign to secure protected status for traditional pie and mash to celebrate the “original fast food” and its London origins.

And the weather? Dank. Just in time for the clocks to go back, and the gloom of autumn to descend in earnest...

1 comment:

  1. I hope her new album won't be anything like her last one, 50 Words for Snow is still number 1 on my shit list of disappointing albums. Sad news about Jim, I enjoy watching Beechgrove, I have a keen interest in Calum.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]