Monday 7 October 2024

Non c'è scampo ormai per noi


Monday again.

Why do these weekends go by so quickly? Some stupid "timey-wimey stuff", I suppose.

Anyhoo, despite the bitter resentment, the aches and pains, and the general ennui that greets the alarm going off at the beginning of another work week - on this Tacky Music Monday, thank heavens we have the effervescent Lola Falana and the tight-trouser-wearer Adriano Celentano (and their funky gals and safety gays) to take our minds off the situation...

Have a good week, dear reader.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this video. Had never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rather wonderful, isn't it? Gawd bless Italian variety TV! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]