Monday 26 July 2021

What you do and what you don't (aha)


click to embiggen

There are never usually many reasons to celebrate on a Monday - but sex god Tom Daley and his dance diving partner Matty Lee winning a gold medal at the Tokyo Olympics [a first for both of them], and the consequent excuse that gives me [as if I need one] for some suitably gratuitous shots of the lovely Tom in his skimpies are reason enough, methinks!

Having put myself in a better mood already, on this Tacky Music Monday, how about another lovely bunch of coconuts to cheer us up even more?

Have a good week, dear reader.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'd like him to be bad. Very bad indeed :-)

      Jx

      Delete
  2. I simply don't know what is about him, but I HATE Dustin Lance Black for holding Tom, and comforting Tom, and sexing Tom, when it should be ME. There, I feel better, but yeah, he is talents and amazingly wonderful to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap! Jx

      PS ...though I did meet Mr Black, and he is ever such a genuinely nice man. Still jealous, though!

      Delete
  3. I was just thinking that he doesn't look worryingly young in those pictures, so I looked him up on Wikipedia and discovered that he's 27. 27! Where does time go to? Surely it wasn't that long ago that he was a 14 year old Olympic contender?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was born in 1994, ffs! Wet Wet Wet were at the top of the charts... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]