Friday 30 July 2021

Hustlers, the lot of 'em!


I could sit and watch this all day...

It has been a long time coming, but today is my last day in work for a fortnight, and I am sooo looking forward to knocking-off at 4pm!

Our trip to Amsterdam may have been cancelled, as has the picnic our gang had planned for Regent's Park tomorrow (as the weather is more like October than July again out there), but there's always room for a party here at Dolores Delargo Towers!

There's no cooler way to launch the festivities than with a bit of Van McCoy, so let's "DO IT" - and Thank Disco It's Friday!

Have a faboo weekend, folks!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You'll need to add kitchen roll to your shopping list, then. The old roll's used up and in the bin now, I expect. Jx

      Delete
  2. It's not the most impressive weapon I've seen, but he seems to know how to use it!

    Happy holidays, Jon! At least, I hope it will be, despite being trapped in cool, rainy England.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a "grower" not a "show-er".

      I'm not holding out much hope for good weather - the forecast is for rain, rain and more rain all next week. Jx

      Delete
  3. I think you might be trapped indoors for two weeks - crikey, the weather has been grim in Devon since the heatwave broke.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there was no rain forecast for the City today, but it was at times apocalyptic! This is turning out to be a crap year, weather-wise - a freezing Spring, a wet May, and since then perhaps two or three (separate) weeks of sunshine interspersed with endless downpours and murk! It reminds me of 2012. Hope we get an "Indian Summer"... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]