Thursday 1 July 2021

Canuck-fest, eh?

Not only would our dearly-missed Princess Diana have celebrated her 60th birthday today, but it also happens to be Canada Day!

Without further ado, let's pay due deference to the land that gave the world William Shatner, Fay Wray, Pamela Anderson, Ryan Reynolds, Bryan Adams, Keanu Reeves, Leonard Cohen, Michael Buble, Alanis Morrisette, Jim Carrey, Avril Lavigne, Donald and Kiefer Sutherland, Joni Mitchell, Mike Myers, Shania Twain, Leslie Nielsen, k.d. lang, John Candy, Paul Anka, possibly the world's first fuckable Head of State Justin Trudeau, and - erm - Justin Bieber, Drake and Slime Dion(!) with this delightful ditty [from a citizen of a completely different former colony altogether]...

About Canada Day.

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Diana!!
    She always had a lovely twinkle!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought she was adorable - what the hell Charles saw in Camilla, on the other hand, is completely beyond my comprehension! Jx

      Delete
  2. I always wanted a Princess Di 'do, but then George Michael got one and I thought better of it...

    Happy birthday!

    P.S. However does The Very Mistress get by?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somebody obviously woke you up before you went-went. Jx

      PS The Very Mistress is exempt from any "no cunt" rules...

      Delete
    2. Ahh, The Very Mistress's outburst reminded me of that horrid little ginger poof Piggy, mayherestinpeace.

      Delete
    3. I only arrived at the "Infomaniac sleaze-fest" after the fabled Piggy had departed for... wherever. Jx

      Delete
  3. A person's got to be bent in the head not to like Princess Diana! It should be obvious to even the densest person that she has/had a lovely spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are always going to be the bitches who spread bile. Even during her lifetime. Jx

      Delete
  4. Adore Cohen. One of my favorite songwriters. He had a way about him, he did. Sigh. Kizze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never saw the attraction. I prefer my music to be cheerful. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]