Friday 10 December 2021

A weekend recipe

The slow crawl towards the weekend begins - and for a change, the forecast is for temperatures to hit double figures by Sunday. Woo hoo - we need to get ourselves in the mood for a party!

But first, let's make the main course...

Take a little piece of this:

...a smattering of this...

...a pinch of this...

...and a helluva lot of this...

...and you get this! How the hell can this choon be thirty years old?! How?!]

Thank Disco The Bassheads It's Friday!

Have a great one, folks!

6 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, Jon!
    I'm having my booster - it's booked and I'm hoping this means limited queuing, otherwise I'll be cross. Think of me out there!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit late, and the weekend's almost over, but that certainly gave a boost to this Sunday afternoon/evening. Thank you, Jon!

    (I've got my booster next Sunday)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had that choon going through my head all weekend. Jx

      PS Good news about your booster!

      Delete
  3. Bringing up the rear, here... as usual. But CRAZY HORSES! I adore that song. It is so fab. The absolute limit! It makes no sense and less so, coming from a bunch of square Mormons, but I adore it. And Talking Heads... classic. Thanks. Adore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was mad for The Osmonds (and especially Donny - my first "boy-crush") when I was a kid! And of course, Talking Heads are eternally brilliant...

      It takes a warped DJ to meld the two together with Afrika Bambaataa, however. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]