Wednesday 27 March 2024

Beaux rêves

[click to embiggen]

It's been a mixed ol' bag of weather today - warmish this morning, then the heavens opened and we had sleet and rain, and now it's chilly and blustery. I still managed to get two new clematis and a jasmine potted-on, mind you!

Time for a little lounge musical interlude, methinks. It's been a while since we popped in on the exploits of stylish people in exotic locations - so it's off to Paris we go, courtesy of those fine folks at Soft Tempo Lounge!

Ah, that's better...

8 comments:

  1. I do like to see a headscarf worn that way, reminds me of a northern nanna on the way to the bingo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All that's missing is the Player's No. 6 hanging out of the corner of her mouth. Jx

      Delete
  2. Cavalcade de mode à la Caravelle 1968.
    Belle vidéo de Paris et Place Pigalle- Soft Tempo Lounge a de nouveau toutes ses vidéos sur YouTube. :)
    *d'Anjou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy That Soft Tempo Lounge has recovered from its unexpected removal from YouTube, and we have so many delights available to us again. I am still waiting for numerous videos I posted over the years to be restored, however... Jx

      Delete
  3. A-line dresses and bias cut plaid skirts with complementary heather sweaters! Shades of my early teen years! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could never wear an A-line frock. Not with my shoulders. Jx

      Delete

  4. We haven't had a Soft 'Tempo Lounge' for a while and this was the best for ages.

    This is what is in my head when we are on our travels but unfortunately the reality is less Hermès scarves and more easyJet .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't really see silk squares being amongst the obvious outerwear for the usual Sharons and Traceys and Shaniquas we generally encounter on budget flights... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]