Monday 4 March 2024

Every morning you greet me

Aaaaaaargggghh!

After a wonderfully hedonistic fortnight away from it all, the alarm has sounded its shrill screech, and it's time to get back to work again. I am not ready for this.

Hey ho. It pays the bills - and for our next holiday, of course!

Meanwhile, to serve as the wake-up call this Tacky Music Monday, a genuine oddity [that I was reminded of when the saintly Michelle Visage played the band's unsuccessful follow-up single on her BBC Radio 2 show; they remain a "one-hit wonder" here in the UK]...

If that hasn't got you moving (if only to the "mute" button), nothing will!

Have a good week, dear reader. I won't.

8 comments:

  1. I evidently took candy out of the wrong candy dish this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anything "sound of Music-ish" shows up I hit the Magic Button.
    But I'm happy for you that you had a lovely break from the grind. Er..um, perhaps that was not a good choice of noun. What the hell! Have fun til your next trip to the sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nowt "Sound-of-Music-ish" about this, dear Dinah!

      We've already booked our next trip - back to Spain in May... Jx

      Delete
  3. It must have been one hell of a shock to the system and that is one hell of a wake up call
    Love it and love Michelle Visage
    Roll on May and our Andalusian Grand Tour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed a loud yodel on my first Monday back! Roll on the next holiday... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]