Wednesday 4 October 2023

You too could be a hero (or villain, or robot)!




Fancy owning C3PO's head, Indiana Jones' whip, Captain Marvel's shield or even Freddy Krueger's murderous glove?

If you had a million or so to spare, you could - as these, and much, much more will be going under the hammer next week!

Propstore's Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction 2023 takes place between 9th and 12th October - and it will be live-streamed, so you don't need to miss any of the action...

[I had a look through the catalogue, and couldn't find Chris Hemsworth's penis listed, more's the pity...]

10 comments:

  1. The Indiana Jones whip could come in handy... sometimes these house boys need a good flogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny - always saw you as more of the "Lara Croft" type, myself. Jx

      Delete
  2. Sorry. I got Chris Hemsworth and his penis at the pre auction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully expect to see you in your Speedos modelling that monster on Playa de Torreblanca some time soon! Jx

      Delete
  3. I was going to comment more promptly, but I spent the last 20 minutes over on the Chris Hemsworth page you linked to. Twenty minutes well spent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! A worthwhile distraction, methinks. Jx

      Delete
  4. I want the I Dream of Jeanie bottle!! So long as it makes wishes come true.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing that it survived all these years! Speaking of survivors, Miss Barbara Eden's still with us, at the grand old age of 92. Jx

      Delete
  5. I think I will wait for the feathers phoof and phaff section of the auction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Film props, rather than costumes, rarely fit that bill! Unless it was Glinda's wand... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]